Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Guess the masks they whore were part of a kind of theme party. But I agree. I prefer people without mask. 

I take it you have heard of the saying"fucking like rabbits"Spaghetti boy obviously took it literally😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Well they also can use it to copies and to print from computer through usb cable 
would say she have some painting skills 

Even tough all printers I work with are MFC, I prefer to use scanner apps like Adobe Scanner (https://acrobat.adobe.com/ca/en/mobile/scanner-app.html) It is much faster and convenient. There are so many of them. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Even tough all printers I work with are MFC, I prefer to use scanner apps like Adobe Scanner (https://acrobat.adobe.com/ca/en/mobile/scanner-app.html) It is much faster and convenient. There are so many of them. 

My first one was similar to this  😁 only later had printer and scanner but first as individual equipment's and after as MFC
dot-matrix.jpg

Well if you only need scan that could be a possibility, but even in rare occasions you may need the other functionalities, it's also (in the case of that model) a cheap solution 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Well they also can use it to copies and to print from computer through usb cable 
would say she have some painting skills 

Many girls at VH have some good amazing painting skills. Maybe artist girls are more horny?😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

My first one was similar to this

I remember those. I had an Epson, and I used to poke around it through sending commands to LPT1: port. The ink ribbons were somehow expensive at the beginning, and I remember I was adding ink to ribbon and ended up with ink all over my fingers .... those good old days and excitements never come back.

• Like 1