B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #2

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Recently we have seen some fairly decent relationship collapses and sleeping with other partners has not solely been done for the camera. There is still plenty of real life drama. What's lacking is the surprise element. When 3 girls bated on the couch together in B1 yesterday, I don't think anybody raised an eyebrow. Had one person done that in the party period a few years ago I would still have been an event people would have been talking about for a long while. When the B4 bunch are dildoing themselves and each other on a bed together it is hardly worth mentioning. However I would still maintain it is a lot better then when nothing was happening, when people were keeping their panties on and spanking each other which were just as much shows. There's no excitement. I remember when Nica and Amina got drunk and looked as though they might have sex it was quite thrilling. Belle💗  and the orgy nights  and the partying in and out of the apartments were all unexpected and very very welcome. But that kind of atmosphere is difficult to recreate. It somehow feels much more clinical now.

Of course I would be very happy to see Belle💗in any situation. If she took part in an orgy again it would blow my mind. Another thing is that a difference with RLC is you kind of get to know the girls and that itself makes anything they do more interesting. I guess I just can't be bothered with B4 as there is no build up for some of the new girls being straight into HC action from day one and then continuing with it all the way. I still think a 3 some with Belle, Nate and a willing participant would be awesome to see but presumable because of female reasons (which might also have been an issue for Sofie) we haven't seen much sex between Belle and Nate yet and of course I hope for a Belle💗  bate sometime if Nate is out. 

Agree with a good number of points you pointed out,definitely the surprise capacity it's mostly gone,some years ago we watched the Barca shows and the show girls and still had that hopes that something could happen and they could go all the way..nowdays we just know how things will happen..will be just a job..employers putting a combined were This and that will happen.We still have some g nine couple and some mostly real life houses but even in these they have to do the "extra work".Regard Belle..not expecting any true threesome..her,him and Sophie proved to be pretty good in putting the usual Barca show.Maybe if the couple gets a more genuine girl to do the thing with them..maybe then..they seem to be comfortable doing the crap bate show.

• Upvote 1

See Nate is getting his own food. Maybe he can't cook. Plenty of people, men and women, can't. When I had a Japanese girl stay with me she tried to make me a curry but she didn't understand you have to but some oil or some liquid in the pan and I came down to see everything burning. I had to save the meal. When Belle💗  joined RLC she struggled with cooking. I remember Lola showing her how to cook vegetables.

Now here is once more is a situation in which RLC had not thought about cameras. FlexiBelle 💗 has put her exercise mat down where she is barely visible (and not even visibly bare). It is worse than the bathrooms in this place for viewing purposes which is what I though voyeurism was all about.

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Now here is once more is a situation in which RLC had not thought about cameras. FlexiBelle 💗 has put her exercise mat down where she is barely visible (and not even visibly bare). It is worse than the bathrooms in this place for viewing purposes which is what I though voyeurism was all about.

House needs at least two more cams,specialy in livingroom,one of the kitchen cams could be better used in livingroom.

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle💗's pasta looks tasty.

However it was just for Nate. She just had some drink.

I think she asked if he was going to the gym. He's clearly in good shape but needs more exercise - I can think of something ... Or if he does go to the gym and leaves Belle💗on our own then perhaps she should could exercise 😉 for us.

They are out again so I wonder what their plans are for tonight.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

House needs at least two more cams,specialy in livingroom,one of the kitchen cams could be better used in livingroom.

Cam 4 could probably turn 15 degrees right. Cam 3 I am conflicted about because it is a good position for seeing Belle come out of the bedroom although if we had a cam pointing out from the right of the shower then we'd see that as well and it would be fine for exercising and dancing on that side. The LR could do with a third zoom aimed between the couches then it would be well covered. Nothing will help the shower/bathroom situation.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

However it was just for Nate. She just had some drink.

I think she asked if he was going to the gym. He's clearly in good shape but needs more exercise - I can think of something ... Or if he does go to the gym and leaves Belle💗on our own then perhaps she should could exercise 😉 for us.

They are out again so I wonder what their plans are for tonight.

Tonight & tomorrow should be busy for the Genitalia. Fathers Day, Sunday, and Full Moon Sex, what a combo...