Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #18

One thing about me and that certainly can apply to anyone is that I'm no different when it comes to being excited knowing someone appreciates your comments and having the ability to label it with a "like" or more importantly having to receive "points" for your comments, but I'm noticing the reality is really clear, that if you are more of a agreeable person, that person will have so much more opportunity for people to present that person with more "likes" and more importantly be in a better opportunity to receive more "bonus points" so with that I really need to start censoring my own self,  because I would like to feel more like the people that do received more recognition because honestly they are more agreeable and more positive

5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I really don't no why Leora seems to acknowledge our existence when Paul is away but seems more often to ignores us more when Paul is at home

My friend you only have to look at him he hardly leaves her alone for long, for example if she's in the GR reading a book or doing some needlework he's in and out of the room to see what she's doing, also he's now started going into the bathroom if he thinks she's in there to long, as I've mentioned before it's not as bad as the last time he was out of work YET.

Personally I think she's doing alright getting rid of the cloud at weekends then making up for lost time.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

My friend you only have to look at him he hardly leaves her alone for long, for example if she's in the GR reading a book or doing some needlework he's in and out of the room to see what she's doing, also he's now started going into the bathroom if he thinks she's in there to long, as I've mentioned before it's not as bad as the last time he was out of work YET.

Personally I think she's doing alright getting rid of the cloud at weekends then making up for lost time.

To be very honest with you I'm really not seeing this because unfortunately I'm working during that time when this human pests is doing what you just described and please I know and I'm working on redirecting my disappointments more towards him but at the same time hoping Leora will one day snap at him just to get him to stop to just to give her more space where she doesn't have to leave the apartment just to get away from him.

16 minutes ago, jugghead said:

You think too hard.

I totally understand what you're saying but for me it's more of flushing it from my mind, for example this one particular female that know me is always trying to figure out what I'm thinking and one day I just told her that's simple to understand, if I'm not talkin about it, then I'm not thinking about it so it's not that I'm thinking hard it's just on my mind and if it's on my mind I just talked about it

• Like 2