Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #18

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Also what you see her doing and her whole demeanor is why she doesn't do it while he's home. She feels more carefree.

This extra that she does is what makes her special. 

I only hope Paul doesn't go as far as attaching a chastity belt to her before he leaves next time

• Like 1

Just now, esanders9863 said:

I only hope Paul doesn't go as far as attaching a chastity belt to her before he leaves next time

Trust me when I tell you this he has no real control over her. What she does is her decision. You can't expect her to perform on demand when you think she should. She will when she's in the mood do what she does best.

Imho when she starts baiting every day that feels staged. Let it be natural  as natural as it can be. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Trust me when I tell you this he has no real control over her. What she does is her decision. You can't expect her to perform on demand when you think she should. She will when she's in the mood do what she does best.

Imho when she starts baiting every day that feels staged. Let it be natural  as natural as it can be. 

My sentiments, exactly. I like to watch her pleasure herself but not at the expense of living her life.

• Like 2