Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #18

Just now, jugghead said:

Girl is gonna play us like a fiddle today.

I would not expect anything out of her until late day. Beauty regime early on and then she may go out for a while so it could be later this evening her time or something totaly different.

• Like 1

yes Leora I could lick and nibble right where your hand is all day and all night.

I love the ice cream cone panties. I especially love it because your so horny and I would love to see you soak those panties with your juices and especially love it if you were oiled up and showing off that sexy ass of yours.

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Well, you probably know what I've said. We have to take the vegetables with the meat. After her giving us the finger, I don't want to piss her off too much, but yeah, I hate it when he's around.

Sometimes life comes down to a catch-22, on one hand if you really care for someone you want that person in reality to be happy and not be alone, but on the other hand the person that supplies that companionship to her leaves us at a distance, so it's funny how one person can make things so complicated

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Also, she is touching as we speak, so I don't believe you Pepe. With all due respect. 🙂

How dare you doubt the Black white striped fluffy tailed one.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Also, she is touching as we speak, so I don't believe you Pepe. With all due respect. 🙂

She could very well give us a quickie before she leaves to tied us over until later.

• Like 1