Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #18

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I can go for the stockings and she has worn a few times before. No heels for me unless we're going out. 

Yes, going out is what it's about. Its what we do after we get home and I've been looking at her all night. 😉

• Like 1

8 hours ago, scutus said:

Cela a été mentionné à maintes reprises dans des publications existantes. Il y a beaucoup d'informations dans le livre d'historique des publications du CC.     

et ou trouve t on c et historique ?

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

So I finally wake up to see the Leora I Used to Know doing something that feels good to her, so why is it so hard to do this when Paul is home

Because that's is not natural IMHO 

• Like 2

Even though I missed it, I am real happy everybody finally seen her sacrifice some time for us, and I apologize to everyone if I seems to still be upset about her because I'm thinking of the people that were here earlier that could have seen this but the only thing that seems to stop her is Paul, and those people's sacrificed their money and time so they can possibly see this beautiful moment that she's able to do for us, so she should stop allowing that piece of you know what to prevent her from doing what seems to be natural to her, because right now we have to try to absorb everything until he gets home and shuts everything down from us.