B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #3

13 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Ariela and Olya in b1.

LOL of course they are, it wouldn't be a show without Ariela and Olya!!  The worst thing to have happened to Barcelona is that all the participants know each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Inna not being down with being on RLC is the best thing for the B3 situation. You find a place for Damira who IMO is one of the best girls they’ve brought in lately. Amalia probably doesn’t have that much time left and Damira can remain in that room. And now they don’t have to hold up the next planned girls to replace O&A

Damira and Amalia is moving into the big bedroom now that Inna have left.

1 hour ago, Catmaster said:

Recently there were a couple of girls leaving from B1 & B4. These two apartments were overcrowded for a couple of days. Enough for a new apartment. Where have they gone? Really just unsatisfied participants?

They are still there except for the bf's to Amalia and Damira, they are gone.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Maybe the end is near for the little school girly girl, that would make my day to see her butt going out the door with her suitcase. (RLC FAILURE)

She is doing a little better, lets give her a chance 😉

3 hours ago, Mauri said:

Erika is about to become a lesbian, she gave Damira a kiss on the lips 

On voit bien que Damira est en pleine phase de seduction face a cette fille tres jolie, tres jeune, a lunettes et un peu coincée. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

She is doing a little better, lets give her a chance 😉

One can only hope. Like her more than the tattooed blondes, not my types at all.

And many do remember Megan, and her turn around, from being hated by most, to being praised by the same people just after one night

3 minutes ago, Frankster said:

One can only hope. Like her more than the tattooed blondes, not my types at all.

And many do remember Megan, and her turn around, from being hated by most, to being praised by the same people just after one night

I do like Pam though

3 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Do you mean Amy? I am not aware of Megan ever being disliked... she was one of the originals that kicked off the Barcelona apts... 🤔

8 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Do you mean Amy? I am not aware of Megan ever being disliked... she was one of the originals that kicked off the Barcelona apts... 🤔

She was hated by most before the orgy night. I was following her from day 1, since to me she's really good looking, and most in here complained that she did noting, and should leave.