Leah, Brian (2019) Part #1

7 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I said Brian wasn't the best boyfriend in the world... but when he was in chaturbate (far fewer times than Nadia) he was always with Nadia.

GG gives a lot more money then BG.. money that when people is living as couple means it's for the "house", for the food, for the rent, for the normal expenses. I don't agree with CB here but at least she was trying to earn more money .. but now he can add numbers so everything will be fine 😉 
Once they earn more then 400$ in couple of hours 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

GG da mucho más dinero, entonces BG .. dinero que cuando la gente está viviendo como pareja significa que es para la "casa", por la comida, por el alquiler, los gastos normales. No estoy de acuerdo con el CB aquí, pero al menos ella estaba tratando de ganar más dinero .. pero ahora se puede añadir números así que todo va a estar bien 😉 

Everyone has their opinion here and mine is that Nadia started to end the relationship with chaturbate and when Brian joined her, he only did it because she asked for it, he didn't want to.

4 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Everyone has their opinion here and mine is that Nadia started to end the relationship with chaturbate and when Brian joined her, he only did it because she asked for it, he didn't want to.

Totally fine with that.. Or probably she needed to start chaturbate because he didn't care about her.. and there was low money incoming and someone had to put food in the table 😉