Leah, Brian (2019) Part #1

just catching up here. let's see. nadia moved out 3 days ago & i didn't even notice. leah has floated between apts for a couple of weeks & done nothing. nadia stayed at chloe/obi apt with some new guy & did nothing. voyeur villa had this much action & vanished. should i say goodbye to them all now before any more time of them all doing nothing or should i wait until i don't even remember ther names?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I would agree when this was the only place we have to watch. As there are more than 20 others this comment is just ridiculous🙈🙄

My comment took into account the recent trend of VHTV to favor quantity over quality. I would prefer 10 pairs less but better quality: pairs, lights, shooting, etc.
I see that you write many comments on the CC and since I have been a subscriber (3 years) I have never allowed myself to call something you wrote "ridiculous".
Have a nice day.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, golfer06 said:

just catching up here. let's see. nadia moved out 3 days ago & i didn't even notice. leah has floated between apts for a couple of weeks & done nothing. nadia stayed at chloe/obi apt with some new guy & did nothing. voyeur villa had this much action & vanished. should i say goodbye to them all now before any more time of them all doing nothing or should i wait until i don't even remember ther names?

>>nadia stayed at chloe/obi apt with some new guy & did nothing

Hey Golfer, hope all is well. I watched Nadia's struggle with the new guy minute by minute. She did everything in her female power to have the guy do something. Very impressive endurance to keep the guy awake and try different approach. She went topless and the guy did not want to touch her tits!!!!! I think the problem was with the guy, and Nadia prove that she is such great participant when she works with a right guy. 

Leah is being the same, she occasionally has "turtle sex" with some strange guys in the area, not sure how she finds them. Nadia has such great body, but some unusual strange taste and style to be romantic with guys.