Leah, Brian (2019) Part #1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Getting my Workout Today.   :biggrin:    I'll take care of it.  

Thanks

Don't think we are done yet as Aleksa is packing too, but I don't know when she will leave.😉

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

Don't think we are done yet as Aleksa is packing too, but I don't know when she will leave.😉

That Apartment was a Group that was of the Former Spygasm Group.  Names will change on that place Faster then some Change Their Underwear's.    :biggrin:

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That Apartment was a Group that was of the Former Spygasm Group.  Names will change on that place Faster then some Change Their Underwear's.    :biggrin:

If it's Alan's we will be waiting a while.😀😀

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

To the appartement... They went offline in their old place today and it says relocation. Makes sense they move to this place as it is much nicer...

OK Thanks.

With all that's been happening today I just wasn't sure.

just noticed this apartment is offline, brian did a big error to kick out nadia of the apartment, now it's his turn to be kicked out

and leah proved nothing exept stay H24 on her fucking phone well I will not miss this apartment since the departure of nadia but I can see her now with obi,

I hope she will find a new boyfriend and same thing for obi for having fun on cameras

• Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 8:17 PM, jabbath1987 said:

I bet Lisa & Grant are moving here. 

Still all those networking gears in Lisa place remains mystery. They looked brand new as they are planning to do installation in some place...