B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #4

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Image result for laugh my arse off

My only derogatory comment about her was exactly what you've just posted here...She obviously is a show girl, like many of the others, and I was just stating a fact. So which hand was yours, Bud, from the show of hands?. I make a point of never intentionally personally insulting any of the girls, and certainly nothing like you do,...😒

I apologise for praising her tonight. I didn't know it was against the rules to praise someone once you've already been negative towards them. I happened to enjoy her bate tonight, but maybe that was because there was fuck all else to watch...

But showgirl or not, you've got an attractive girl there, Bud, and I hope you're very happy together...

we will for the fact that Analia will be back. but will we ever see the girl who rlc needs to keep cams on hand  knowing they will be replacing the cam in the room karol is in

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

🤣

I'll just leave this ridiculous 'discussion', if that's what it is, here. I'd hate to see you embarrass yourself again like you have before...All I can say, Bud, is that you must be bored shitless put that old record on the turntable again...What the fuck has Karol got to do with the price of beans! Have a good day...Nite

aw have I hurt your feeling naga ..and now you don't like when someone just says just what happened when karol was here. but one good thing is that a cam just hasn't magically went offline since karol hasn't been here. 🤣🤣

I just watched the replay of Pam and Damira leaving at 22:37.  Buzzed up, dressed to fuck and checking that they had condoms.  Doesn't take much imagination to figure out why they still aren't home 6 hours later at 04:33. 

• Like 1

il y a 15 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I just watched the replay of Pam and Damira leaving at 22:37.  Buzzed up, dressed to fuck and checking that they had condoms.  Doesn't take much imagination to figure out why they still aren't home 6 hours later at 04:33. 

Where did you see that they brought out condoms? Yours eyes are sure sharper than mine cos I could not see where.

I know these girls have condoms, Karla even brought her own lotion from home for her bate sessions so these are nothing new but where did u see them for Pam & Damira?

And both girls wore shorts, Damira did wear heels but looked like they were out for a night out.

Hace 1 hora, SierraTM dijo:

¿Dónde se ve Que Llevaron a Cabo Los tolera? El suyo ojos ESTÁN Seguros Más aguda Que la mía Porque yo no podia ver Dónde.

Sé Que Estas chicas Tienen tolera, Que Karla INCLUIDO Trajo su Propia loción de casa Durante SUS Sesiones contienda por lo Estós hijo sin nada nuevo, Pero Lo Que u Verlos por Pam y Damira?

Y las dos chicas Pantalones cortos llevaban, Damira Hizo tacones Llevar, Pero parecia Que Estaban Fuera para salir de noche.

22:36 camara 1 se ve a Pam comprobando algo en su bolso pequeño, no puedo estar seguro si son condones pero si comprobaba algo.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Where did you see that they brought out condoms? Yours eyes are sure sharper than mine cos I could not see where.

I know these girls have condoms, Karla even brought her own lotion from home for her bate sessions so these are nothing new but where did u see them for Pam & Damira?

And both girls wore shorts, Damira did wear heels but looked like they were out for a night out.

I didn't see condoms.  Someone posted that before they left.  I liked those shorts Damira was wearing.  There was more of her ass hanging out of the shorts than what was hidden inside them.  

il y a 3 minutes, tito216 a dit :

22:36 camara 1 se ve a Pam comprobando algo en su bolso pequeño, no puedo estar seguro si son condones pero si comprobaba algo.

Hi thanks for replying, Replay is done for me right now.

Will check again as soon as it is up!

à l’instant, dontgetnone a dit :

What's wrong with your replay Sierra?

errors.playlist.scene_not_found

I have this error. Replay thumbnails are also not showing on the homepage. Only the Live cams thumbnails are there.

Weird.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

errors.playlist.scene_not_found

I have this error. Replay thumbnails are also not showing on the homepage. Only the Live cams thumbnails are there.

Weird.

Yes it is weird but we've had nothing but problems with the video feed for over a month now.  It sucks but I'm used to it now.

il y a 8 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Yes it is weird but we've had nothing but problems with the video feed for over a month now.  It sucks but I'm used to it now.

Yea there are really a number of issues over the past month. I think RLC is facing more problems than we think they have.

It is sad to see how poorly managed they are. Not sure if it is due to the supposedly change in ownership.