B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #4

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Yea there are really a number of issues over the past month. I think RLC is facing more problems than we think they have.

It is sad to see how poorly managed they are. Not sure if it is due to the supposedly change in ownership.

It's anybody's guess and we will never know the truth.  I've emailed customer support 7 times in 5 months and haven't gotten a single response from them. 

5 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Yea there are really a number of issues over the past month. I think RLC is facing more problems than we think they have.

It is sad to see how poorly managed they are. Not sure if it is due to the supposedly change in ownership.

the property is always the same

• Like 1

it makes me laugh a bit, the discussion whether Pam and Damira took the condoms or not, I think everyone has eyes to see, what do you think these girls do to live apart take money from RLC, I never understand, if the people who follow this forum are normal or bigoted people

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Home and looking totally worn out.  After a few minutes short of 12 hours "out" it's no wonder.  

I just wonder what RLC will have to do, to get the one night stands to happen inside the apartments? Or the partying for that matter. Some reallife, instead of artificial shows. I imagined B4 had been a perfect place to invite some people, and have a whole weekends party, like Lily and Sandra did. But except that one example with Lily and Sandra, it hasn't really happened. And when was the last genuine hookup that happened on camera? Has there been any since Nicole and Neia?

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I just wonder what RLC will have to do, to get the one night stands to happen inside the apartments? Or the partying for that matter. Some reallife, instead of artificial shows. I imagined B4 had been a perfect place to invite some people, and have a whole weekends party, like Lily and Sandra did. But except that one example with Lily and Sandra, it hasn't really happened. And when was the last genuine hookup that happened on camera? Has there been any since Nicole and Neia?

I for one hope we never see it. If they want to hook up for sex let them keep it out of the apartment like last night.  But that's just me.

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I for one hope we never see it. If they want to hook up for sex let them keep it out of the apartment like last night.  But that's just me.

personally, if i was still a member i would agree with you but a lot of others want to see the Barcelona apts bombarded with guys.