Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

5 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I like her too she is a lovely and good object for a photograph I understand why Dice invited her to Photo session sometimes I felt like a paparazzi following her moves 

And she is real good looking when she has a dress...lovely

She is the real " Pretty Women "

15 minutes ago, rebliz said:

did you saw pic I post on the J&D trade of some guy how jewel look alike? 

did u know i did give her that name...she was sow curious about life..

but a little obscured in the edge remembers her funny short laught just before she jumped off

1 hour ago, jontee said:

did u know i did give her that name...she was sow curious about life..

but a little obscured in the edge remembers her funny short laught just before she jumped off

Yep some people ware disappointed of her I don't understand why I tell you a secret I first time in my life pay for any site a month ago that in a few days will come to the end only because of her 

• Like 1

I just realized that my sweet sweet inspiration to live can't be on the site anymore because of new laws in Russia, but I refuse to believe that I wont be able to see my beloved again, do you think there's a small chance RLC offers her an appartment in Spain? There's not much keeping her/them attached to Russia, atleast I hope they vacation there in a RLC appartment, I have to trust that to handle this

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

I just realized that my sweet sweet inspiration to live can't be on the site anymore because of new laws in Russia, but I refuse to believe that I wont be able to see my beloved again, do you think there's a small chance RLC offers her an appartment in Spain? There's not much keeping her/them attached to Russia, atleast I hope they vacation there in a RLC appartment, I have to trust that to handle this

Not spain but italy they know M/S and D hope see them there or even possible moving there.... It is easier  when you know someone hope they bring jewel

1 hour ago, jontee said:

Not spain but italy they know M/S and D hope see them there or even possible moving there.... It is easier  when you know someone hope they bring jewel

I hope that J&D will move to B4 for vacation with Jewel there are many flowers that she so loves 

I think that D&S not good for swinging 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I hope that J&D will move to B4 for vacation with Jewel there are many flowers that she so loves 

next time I rename her to bull ferdinand because she loves to smell flowers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jontee said:

next time I rename her to bull ferdinand because she loves to smell flowers

Not only to smell I think she working with flowers outside just because her suntanning marks on her body 

• Like 1