B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #3 / July #1

Just know that the person who just posted is a *****. You fill in the asterisks. I have had him on ignore for years. Belle Is on RLC which I pay to watch. If that is the definition of a stalker then so are most members of RLC. What he means is I am vocal but sadly he can't stop insulting people or girls. You will see he is not the only one.

I'm here to enjoy. He's here because he can't think of anything else to do.

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

It does.  Thanks

It does if you believe *****s like him. Let me make this very clear to you. The only time Belle has any contact with me is if I post on this board and she happens to be reading it at the time. I do not follow her on social media. I am enjoying myself. Many do follow people on social media including Belle so what would you call them? And be careful because they are many of the senior people on this board. I have mellowed a lot but I don't have to put up with that shit. I enjoy what I watch and that happens to be Belle💗...

My message to you is don't take everything literally, treat it as the fun it is supposed to be or, if you wish, ignore it. I try to be polite but if you have ever used internet forums you know exactly what provocative people it attracts. I'd like to think I'm past their bollocks - now that's an unpleasant thought.

And do not listen to malicious people who are here for reasons beyond my understanding as they seem to dislike everything that happens. No doubt he others will continue to post their hateful bile.

P.S. I noticed he posted something negative about Belle on another board which apart from his personal hatred of me tells you where he stands regarding her. In a poll, Belle was voted the star of that night which was after all Day 2 of her birthday party. She had been there barely (being the operative word) 2 weeks. 

When was the last time Belle and Nate fucked?  It seems like it's been at least 4 days now.  I know he has problems getting it up Belle as been trying to work on that and most of what I've seen he just really isn't interested.  Weird.