B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #3 / July #1

Belle seems to have really slowed down from when she crashed back on the scene with her American speaking gigolo. Belle needs her friends around to party with and then we will see Belle at her best. I am having a hard time enjoying this Belle.

It's her German boyfriend. Rules are very strange on this board and clearly don't apply to male tenants. Of course Belle is better with her friends around, because all girls are. But they are not on RLC at the moment except Sofie and I don't know how well she knows her although they both slept in each other's room when they were both here last.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It's her German boyfriend. Rules are very strange on this board and clearly don't apply to male tenants. Of course Belle is better with her friends around, because all girls are. But they are not on RLC at the moment except Sofie and I don't know how well she knows her although they both slept in each other's room when they were both here last.

gigolo - a man who has sex with and is supported by a woman. debauchee, libertine, rounder - a dissolute person; usually a man who is morally unrestrained.

I would say this sums up this gentleman very well actually from what I have seen so far. The rules do apply to all posters and participants as stated.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

gigolo - a man who has sex with and is supported by a woman. debauchee, libertine, rounder - a dissolute person; usually a man who is morally unrestrained.

I would say this sums up this gentleman very well actually from what I have seen so far. The rules do apply to all posters and participants as stated.

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Maybe with time he will change my opinion of him, but from what he said to Belle in plain English to Belle and by his actions the night that Sophie was there, I stand be my post and opinion.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I repeat Nate is Belle's BF, who we are very lucky to have with his GF, unless you wish to label every single man on RLC as a gigolo. Good job Bogdan doesn't know where you live.

Bogdan is a really good man, I have followed there apartment form the time they were in Italy and I have never>>>>>>> Let me repeat that Never Ever seen him treat any woman like this dude did Sophie. He only has shown the woman of RLC and their friends the utmost respect they deserve. You really need to take off your blinders BB. 

There is absolutely NO COMPARRISON between the two of them. NONE !!!!

And all those other BFs we've seen in B3 and B4 and Sam and Dick and Sasha (friends of Nelly BTW) ... The list goes on. Oh and Nina and Kira had a 3some.
3somes are generally praised as great events. I'd love to see more. 3somes do happen you know in real life as well as shows. Are you condemning all those people? Are you moralising? Seriously.

And didn't you see Sofie a few days ago in B2, or any number of the girls with men around.  

• Like 1