B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #3 / July #1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It even appeared Nate was able to keep it hard enough to finish the job.  I don't think Belle came but she did seem to enjoy it. 

There's a lot to be said for not cumming too soon.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

There's a lot to be said for not cumming too soon.

I suppose if you prefer finishing the job by yourself but somehow I don't think that's the way Belle was hoping it would go. 

There seems to be some trouble with a delivery - it was difficult to tell because originally they seemed to be talking about a woman - but Belle💗 says she has sorted it on the phone. Nate is ask whether Belle is proud of the new words he has learnt all by himself.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There seems to be some trouble with a delivery - it was difficult to tell because originally they seemed to be talking about a woman - but Belle💗 says she has sorted it on the phone. Nate is ask whether Belle is proud of the new words he has learnt all by himself.

Trouble with a delivery?

I didn't stick around after he shot his load on her stomach so I don't know what they said

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I suppose if you prefer finishing the job by yourself but somehow I don't think that's the way Belle was hoping it would go. 

In terms of her: well who knows about the female orgasm. Some women have great difficulty and Belle during her last visit seemed to hav trouble climaxing wit he fingers alone and almost always had to call in her pink friend which I've not seen on this visit. She was very keen on shower bates though and she's certainly taken Mr Shower Head once on this visit.

I remember Rosie going full pelt on Jasmin to little reaction, and of course whether the reactions of women are genuine is difficult to tell as they are adept at faking stuff. It was a win for him in the end and if she didn't have the big O herself she could always have finished herself off if she wanted too just like The Goddess on almost every occasion.

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Trouble with a delivery?

I didn't stick around after he shot his load on her stomach so I don't know what they said

He think he aims for her mouth every time, but he's probably only made it once - I'm not counting the nose incident - usually coming up a bit short but she normally licks it up anyway.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

He think he aims for her mouth every time, but he's probably only made it once - I'm not counting the nose incident - usually coming up a bit short but she normally licks it up anyway.

LOL you must really be a fan of theirs.  I'm not big on watching hetero sex and only caught it this time cuz there was nothing else going on and I was eating my breakfast. 

I remember Rosie going full pelt on Jasmin to little reaction, and of course whether the reactions of women are genuine is difficult to tell as they are adept at faking stuff. It was a win for him in the end and if she didn't have the big O herself she could always have finished herself off if she wanted too just like The Goddess on almost every occasion.

I've heard of Rosie and Jasmin but never seen them.  From posts I've read it sounds like Rosie could get a good reaction out of a ceramic statue.😀

After the orgasm Belle💗went "Hmmmm ... Fresh ... Tired ... So much" as she examined her cum  decorated belly and maybe something about sperm, almost as if she had been eating at a restaurant giving her approval of the meal.