B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #3 / July #1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sasha's irrelevant now. She loves sucking sausage and can take any length so you never know …

Maybe thanks to Sasha ! He seems to know how to steer his Anaconda for Maximum Devouring....

Jane was good too, she inhaled Dick's Dork Happily.....Amalia is getting there. When she tooted Chris Flute, I noticed Her lips wide open...

That seems to have something to do with it....

36 minutes ago, West_California said:

I don't think I've seen them together....What time frame, do you recall ?

Dick and Jane twice visited Masha and Sasha for 4somes. All combinations happened, except for Sasha and Dick, sometimes for hours virtually non-stop. It would have been a couple of years ago before Dick and Jane got their own apartment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Dick and Jane twice visited Masha and Sasha for 4somes. All combinations happened, except for Sasha and Dick, sometimes for hours virtually non-stop. It would have been a couple of years ago before Dick and Jane got their own apartment.

Being under the influence of Drugs & Alcohol had a big part to play in that happening.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Being under the influence of Drugs & Alcohol had a big part to play in that happening.

Not really. That was just part of the experience. Both couples are genuine swingers. It is not like they took anything and were surprised with the results. The knew what they were doing and enhancing the experience. And they did it again knowing what they had done before. That's just what these couples do.

5 hours ago, West_California said:

OT Asia inflated Hakeems Nut Sack.....well, just about....She blew him thru the flaming hoop of innocence....My it was Glorious......

She was carefull & thoughtfull…..Quite respectfully deep too.....oh, my. sigh....

Not Asia, lover #2 😉 

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

it had everything to do with that happening!  if it wasn't for being under the influence, 95% of the participants wouldn't do a damn thing!

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Not really. That was just part of the experience. Both couples are genuine swingers. It is not like they took anything and were surprised with the results. The knew what they were doing and enhancing the experience. And they did it again knowing what they had done before. That's just what these couples do.

you are way off track as usual!!