B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #3 / July #1

22 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I've heard of Rosie and Jasmin but never seen them.  From posts I've read it sounds like Rosie could get a good reaction out of a ceramic statue.😀

When Rosie and Belle💗 worked together it was Rosie who did the bulk of the work. I suspect she was better at it but often a mitigating factor was that Belle had had too much to drink (or otherwise) but actually together Belle has probably got more reaction out of Rose than vice versa. The problem with those 2 together is they spend so much time laughing and joking that nothing gets done: Rosie's fingers were in Belle for the best part of an hour once but Belle was more engaged in watching a film and chatting and Rose did not go at her like she had at Jasmin but the result was the same. Belle seems to prefer dildoing. She was quick to get Megan's dildo out on that famous night and used it or others on several girls to generally good effect. And she did the same to Caro while Caro fingered her at the same time. I detected more noise from Belle under the sheets (although I saw enough to see the sex was genuine and hard). Caro's pussy also had the attention of Stella's fingers and had her mouth full of Lola's pussy. Given we could see that last one clearly it's a bit of a shame she kept Belle covered up although she did break out for a second. Then we presume Lola gave Caro an orgasm on the balcony (no cameras there then) but Lola herself despite using a vibrating toy for another hour didn't seem to make it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

When Rosie and Belle💗 worked together it was Rosie who did the bulk of the work. I suspect she was better at it but often a mitigating factor was that Belle had had too much to drink (or otherwise) but actually together Belle has probably got more reaction out of Rose than vice versa. The problem with those 2 together is they spend so much time laughing and joking that nothing gets done: Rosie's fingers were in Belle for the best part of an hour once but Belle was more engaged in watching a film and chatting and Rose did not go at her like she had at Jasmin but the result was the same. Belle seems to prefer dildoing. She was quick to get Megan's dildo out on that famous night and used it or others on several girls to generally good effect. And she did the same to Caro while Caro fingered her at the same time. I detected more noise from Belle under the sheets (although I saw enough to see the sex was genuine and hard). Caro's pussy also had the attention of Stella's fingers and had her mouth full of Lola's pussy. Given we could see that last one clearly it's a bit of a shame she kept Belle covered up although she did break out for a second. Then we presume Lola gave Caro an orgasm on the balcony (no cameras there then) but Lola herself despite using a vibrating toy for another hour didn't seem ti make it.

Wish I could have seen any or all of that.  I'm really hoping that with Megan in B1 now that we will see some good time between her and Belle and hopefully some of the other girls.  Things have gotten pretty stale lately.

12 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Wish I could have seen any or all of that.  I'm really hoping that with Megan in B1 now that we will see some good time between her and Belle and hopefully some of the other girls.  Things have gotten pretty stale lately.

If you subscribe for premium on CC ($20/year) you will find lots of pics and vids, also from B2 😉 

9 minutes ago, West_California said:

I think the "Very Much Needed Porking" Did the Job. Our Hero held up well.. for 20 minutes Straight....

I mean Straight thru for 20 minutes....his Champion served them both well....Natures Fun.....Delightfull….

25 if you count the foreplay. and surely it's NATEure's fun.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

LOL you must really be a fan of theirs.  I'm not big on watching hetero sex

Well obviously I'm Belle💗's biggest fan - well the noisiest one - while she is in RLC. I've always loved her fun personality and that fact that she's very comfortable for nudity didn't hurt either.

I am with you on the hetero stuff. I do prefer solo or girl on girl - men just get in the way TBH - but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate couples. And being a fan of Belle💗 I will always like whatever she does. And apart from Megan I guess there's no-one left on RLC that I really watch. Belle and Megan though 😀

14 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Bating.  Means she has a Deadbeat BF that can't satisfy her needs.  :biggrin:

Not Nice, Martina Enjoys Finishing Herself. Alberto is all over her, every day. Nothing Deadbeat about them, nor B&N.....