Courtney & Cadon (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, skandia242 said:

It's the same relationship they have always had. Jason is a nice guy, truly loves her and is the security Courtney has always reached for when life gets tough. She loves him but, sadly for Jason, he can not meet all her sexual needs and she does not have the sexual desire for him that she has with other guys. Quite why this is, who knows? To the outside voyeur, Jason seems physically much more attractive than Cadon and a far better lover.That he drops everything to simply spend the night with her because she needs his company is a testament to what a nice man he is. She could do (and has done) a lot worse than him.

Nothing to add here. 👍

How many male tenants have a normal job paid by a salary other than received from VHTV ?How many male tenants have regular money's entry  other than from VHTV ?( military pay-scholarship-military pension-etc )

5 hours ago, nicsjom said:

How many male tenants have a normal job paid by a salary other than received from VHTV ?How many male tenants have regular money's entry  other than from VHTV ?( military pay-scholarship-military pension-etc )

Not sure how many but I guess more than we think.

7 hours ago, nicsjom said:

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not sure how many but I guess more than we think.

I know of at least 13 of them