B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #5 / July #1

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

The point is why RLC agreed for Karla to be away from the apartment for a few days?

RLC paid Karla to be in the apartment but now she can be outside & do her own thing. 

This organisation again proved that they are either run by people as smart as Trump (I think even Trump can't be that dumb) or they just don't give a shit.

No customer support nor communication, no ensuring that the girls do not leave the apartments for days, no ensuring that the girls in the apartments do their parts for the cameras.

Plain stupid, I am not sure if the directors nor the employees of the company can get a job outside cos they can't seem to do theirs.

stupid classic reaction GIF

OH YES HE CAN

I've been busy for the past 4 hours and haven't been able to watch.  Are Damira ad Megan still here?  I see something going on out on the terrace but it's too dark to see anything but a little bit of movement. 

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I've been busy for the past 4 hours and haven't been able to watch.  Are Damira ad Megan still here?  I see something going on out on the terrace but it's too dark to see anything but a little bit of movement. 

yes, they are. The girls just moved out to the table (and started to drink)