B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #5 / July #1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

they went away to have a few days for themselves 

be on vacation in a nice house with a pool in not sufficiant for them...oh I know there is cameras this is the problem ! I hope they are not paid during this time

Il y a 1 heure, dontgetnone a dit :

Not trying to defend Karla but I think it's her boyfriend that is causing them to stay away.  He wasn't at all happy being there with all the cams.  We may see them tonight if there really is a going away party for Valerie.

Actually you know my feeling about gents in the GOV apartments.  I'm not at all unhappy they are staying away while he is here but I know that isn't an opinion shared by everyone.

The point is why RLC agreed for Karla to be away from the apartment for a few days?

RLC paid Karla to be in the apartment but now she can be outside & do her own thing. 

This organisation again proved that they are either run by people as smart as Trump (I think even Trump can't be that dumb) or they just don't give a shit.

No customer support nor communication, no ensuring that the girls do not leave the apartments for days, no ensuring that the girls in the apartments do their parts for the cameras.

Plain stupid, I am not sure if the directors nor the employees of the company can get a job outside cos they can't seem to do theirs.

stupid classic reaction GIF

8 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

The point is why RLC agreed for Karla to be away from the apartment for a few days?

RLC paid Karla to be in the apartment but now she can be outside & do her own thing. 

This organisation again proved that they are either run by people as smart as Trump (I think even Trump can't be that dumb) or they just don't give a shit.

No customer support nor communication, no ensuring that the girls do not leave the apartments for days, no ensuring that the girls in the apartments do their parts for the cameras.

Plain stupid, I am not sure if the directors nor the employees of the company can get a job outside cos they can't seem to do theirs.

stupid classic reaction GIF

it's called vacation on vacation this is the new rlc concept !

I am glad to be not member when I see this with karla/bf

il y a 2 minutes, firewall a dit :

it's called vacation on vacation this is the new rlc concept !

I am glad to be not member when I see this with karla/bf

I was introduced to RLC by a colleague but he quit in March.

He told me after two years watching RLC, he thinks the people running this company are idiots.

I told him those who continue to pay RLC are even worse. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

I was introduced to RLC by a colleague but he quit in March.

He told me after two years watching RLC, he thinks the people running this company are idiots.

I told him those who continue to pay RLC are even worse. 

I don't say I will never renew with rlc but when I see this kind of shit with karla/bf that's not encourage me ,

it's really not the moment to go away during few days with your bf for having more intimity when you have only 8 apartments on your site now ! 

rlc is fucking boring during these days there is just damira is ok to watch