B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #5 / July #1

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

Diva, Numi and Valerie was home 0313. Valerie with a  big bouquet of roses

Shortly after they got home last night Numi was down in the kitchen facetiming with some gent and showing him her tits for a long time.  Couldn't see him because the phone was pointed toward her but heard the voice and it was certainly a gent.  While she was showing him her tits she was talking in a very sexy manner and blowing him kisses.  Don't know if this is a boyfriend from back home, the guy she spent 12 hours with a few nights ago or a new gent she met last night.  This girl does nothing but the occasional bate in B4 but she must do pretty damn good with the gents outside the apartment.  Valerie must do pretty well outside B4 as well but at least she enjoys entertaining us voyeurs when she's home. 

I can't remember when I've seen B4 so quiet.  Diva is naked on the sofa in the living room and hasn't moved an inch in hours.  Anabella has been in her bed all day with the exception of a few minutes this morning when she went up to see Salma for a few minutes.  Salma was out for hours but is home quite a while now and and hasn't even gone down to see Anabella yet.  Everybody else has been gone all day.

I don't know how much more of this excitement I can stand.

The last post on this thread was over 6 hours ago and that was mine as well.

there are two big questions that haunt the world, who was born first, the egg or the chicken and then where Valerie and Numi go every night, who knows if one day we will succeed in having an answer

56 minutes ago, Sergio said:

there are two big questions that haunt the world, who was born first, the egg or the chicken and then where Valerie and Numi go every night, who knows if one day we will succeed in having an answer

your guess is as good as mine on the chicken vs egg debate.  the other seems to be totally drug related!

Well I don't know if the love birds are done now or just taking a break to cool off.  I'm noticing every time they are together now something new is added to their loving.  The other night Salma got a very nice taste of Anabella's pussy but Anabella just rubbed Salma's pussy through her panties.  Tonight she got those panties off and was seriously rubbing that bare pussy and even stuck her thumb inside while rubbing her clit with her fingers.  I'm believing more and more that it won't be long and Anabella is going to get her first taste of Salma's pussy.