Carla & Yanai - Videos

8 hours ago, zapedzki said:

Et moi je trouve qu'elle fait semblant elle exagère les cris et se produit toujours en spectacle avec des costumes pour le sex. 

And I find that she pretends to exaggerate the screams and always performs in a show with costumes for sex.

In the end it's all about business.

As all RLC girls, she is pretending and doing shows. Thats part of her business. But I think she is doing her shows cleverer than the other girls from a business perspective for her and RLC:

- Most times she is wearing costumes for her shows. It's a kind of branding for her and makes it a bit more interesting for the viewers (she definitely knows, how to present her and her body in these costumes).
- Sometimes she is showing her pussy, sometimes she is taking off her slip and sometimes she (or Yanai) is taking off her bra. Only a view times she got completely naked in front of the free cams. 
- If you want to see her having sex naked (in the bedroom, guest room or bath room) after or beside the free cam shows you have to subscribe and watch the premium cams.

In my oppinion this is the best way RLC (and for her too) to attract new customers: apartments, which have a couple of free cams and attractive girls who are showing a lot but not too much in front of free cams. They should make potential customers horny and hungry for more but not satisfied.
Appartments which are exclusively premium are not attractive at all for potential customers unless they subscribe and hence do not make any PR for RLC.

Senza senso.... Al momento il meglio Carla lo ha dato in living,forse non bisogna dimenticarsi che conosce bene il sistema Rlc e quindi finchè riesce a tenere alto l'interesse, non va oltre certe cose.Adesso di nuovo ha un dildo, e stava oggi pomeriggio leggendo le istruzioni per capire come va e cosa può farsene ( Eva aveva un dildo uguale, nero. Questo e rosa)