B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

I have been closely following Megan and Damira as much as my time permits lately and I have noticed that Megan is taking a lot of video clips of her and Damira playing with each other.  I don't think she's doing it just for herself.  As much as I hate to say it I think those of you who have been talking about Megan preparing to get Damira in a 3some with her boyfriend when he comes are probably right.  I hate the thought of girls sharing their boyfriends with other girls because there is too much risk of things going wrong but if it's going to happen there isn't anything anybody can do about it except hope it doesn't end badly for them. 

Oh my god, really? This happened? For fuck's sake, I should have had a paid membership. Can't believe I missed that. Together in the bath tub, then bringing eachother to orgasms in bed... That sounds sooooo hot and awesome. I would've loved seeing that! Stupid me.. That's what I get for listening to the people who say paying isn't worth it... 😞

6 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I have been closely following Megan and Damira as much as my time permits lately and I have noticed that Megan is taking a lot of video clips of her and Damira playing with each other.  I don't think she's doing it just for herself.  As much as I hate to say it I think those of you who have been talking about Megan preparing to get Damira in a 3some with her boyfriend when he comes are probably right.  I hate the thought of girls sharing their boyfriends with other girls because there is too much risk of things going wrong but if it's going to happen there isn't anything anybody can do about it except hope it doesn't end badly for them. 

LOL you are one funny Texan!!