B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

6 hours ago, BlackLeone said:

Oh my god, really? This happened? For fuck's sake, I should have had a paid membership. Can't believe I missed that. Together in the bath tub, then bringing eachother to orgasms in bed... That sounds sooooo hot and awesome. I would've loved seeing that! Stupid me.. That's what I get for listening to the people who say paying isn't worth it... 😞

paying isn't worth it.....you made the right decision!!

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

And you aren't as fucking all knowing as you think you are so we are even.

i know a hell of a lot more about RLC then you will ever know!!  you need to just keep thinking that it's all for them and nothing for you.......

have a good one in your fanatical mind!!  I'm out after reading all the funny pages i read tonight...

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i know a hell of a lot more about RLC then you will ever know!!  you need to just keep thinking that it's all for them and nothing for you.......

have a good one in your fanatical mind!!  I'm out after reading all the funny pages i read tonight...

You have the gonads to talk about fanatical minds?  That's just too funny.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BlackLeone said:

Oh mio Dio, davvero? È successo? Per l'amor del cazzo, mi avrebbe dovuto avere un abbonamento a pagamento. Non riesco a credere che ho perso. Insieme nella vasca da bagno, poi portando vicenda per orgasmi a letto ... Che suona tremendamente caldo e impressionante. Mi sarebbe piaciuto vedere questo! Stupido me .. Questo è ciò che ho per ascoltare le persone che dicono di pagare non vale la pena ... 😞

7 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Ho seguito da vicino Megan e Damira tanto quanto le mie tempo lo permette ultimamente e ho notato che Megan sta prendendo un sacco di video clip di lei e Damira giocare con l'altro. Non credo che lei sta facendo solo per se stessa. Per quanto mi dispiace dirlo penso che quelli di voi che hanno parlato di Megan prepara per ottenere Damira in un 3some con il suo fidanzato quando verrà probabilmente hanno ragione. Odio il pensiero di ragazze che condividono i loro fidanzati con altre ragazze, perché c'è troppo rischio che qualcosa vada male, ma se si sta per accadere non c'è nulla chiunque può fare al riguardo, tranne la speranza non finisce male per loro. 

I don't capsicate this reasoning, why should it be a problem? For me it would only be a positive thing, in the end every couple is free to do what they want and who are we to judge what is right and what is wrong?

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

paying isn't worth it.....you made the right decision!!

Apparently I didn't.. I miss out on a lot of good stuff though.. Sure, it doesn't happen a lot, but every now and then, it's a beautiful evening and I don't see any of it.