B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

17 minutes ago, jontee said:

Hello i have a little idea stop telling what happens in b4 and all apt because we are just mocked by smartasses
I INVITE ALL WITH RLC PREMIUM ACCOUNT STOP TELLING WHAT HAPPENS IN THE HOUSE ...

may i ask what or who you are referring to?  it seems silly to me to ask people to quit posting about what happens in the apartments or B4.  this is a forum to talk and laugh and speculate and praise and complain about what people see on the live feeds.  as a non-member, people being hush hush or quiet is the last thing that i want to see happen on this forum!

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I know I've said this before but in my opinion Anabella has the prettiest pussy I've seen on any girl in RLC since I joined.  I give her a perfect 10.  

Nicole had a pretty pussy as well from what i remember and so did the girl who's name i can't think of anymore.  the girl that i can't think of anymore had the room Sofie is in now.  she had big, natural tata's......somebody help me out please it's driving me crazy lol.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

may i ask what or who you are referring to?  it seems silly to me to ask people to quit posting about what happens in the apartments or B4.  this is a forum to talk and laugh and speculate and praise and complain about what people see on the live feeds.  as a non-member, people being hush hush or quiet is the last thing that i want to see happen on this forum!

Where I come from, we call those who are sponges who live in other people

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Nicole had a pretty pussy as well from what i remember and so did the girl who's name i can't think of anymore.  the girl that i can't think of anymore had the room Sofie is in now.  she had big, natural tata's......somebody help me out please it's driving me crazy lol.

I never saw Nicole and the other girl you can't remember must have also been way before my time 

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Karol...maybe

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I never saw Nicole and the other girl you can't remember must have also been way before my time 

yes, both before your time.  the "Queen" of the pussies IMO was Nora.  she could decorate a house with her meat curtains!!

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

so what you are saying is, is that i need to keep quiet because i don't watch RLC?

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so what you are saying is, is that i need to keep quiet because i don't watch RLC?

you can talk as much as you want but you will not get information from me of those who are a little smart in here

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Karol...maybe

i forgot about Karol, she had a nice pussy as well but that's not who i'm talking about.  the girl i'm talking about had a bf that when she left, he showed up in B2 and was invited by another girl who's name slips my mind........it's hell getting old!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i forgot about Karol, she had a nice pussy as well but that's not who i'm talking about.  the girl i'm talking about had a bf that when she left, he showed up in B2 and was invited by another girl who's name slips my mind........it's hell getting old!!

Aria..? ...I'm just fucking guessing now. My memory is shite..Karol's even 1 of my girls and I can't even remember where's she's been...:huh: