Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sea change! That's for sure.

Maybe but what is the purpose of adding a third if he cannot perform?  It was interesting but in the end it was a fail.  Condor might want to see his doctor about getting some blue pills.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh he could perform. It all comes down to the mental game of who cums first. As the third wheel it would not have been cool to cumblast her before her guy was done, but then when? It's a mental thing.

Can't agree.  Watch the timeline.  He couldn't come.  It ended as a fail and my guess is that this "sea change" will go nowhere.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The sea change is totally in effect. It may end up going no where eventually, but I highly doubt that Melissa is done sucking other guys cocks. It becomes an infatuation that grips the mind and it you think Sergio doesn't have his eye on a prize, think again. Roll out!

As for the guy having a hard time, it's cause of the mental cartwheel of knowing when to cum when you have have your dick in another man's woman's mouth. I guarantee it!

I do like your style though. Stay with it and stay original!

I agree . I think regardless of Condor performance this was a sea change for Melissa & Sergio. they have been very hesitant to getting involved in sexual activities with other people for the last two years as much as they would rarely touch anyone else. I think being around Andrew & Krista and seeing how liberated they are with their sexuality has affected this couple for good. I personally expect and hope to see more from them. 

In regard to Condor inability to cum I am guessing he is under influence of drugs & Alcohol. because it wasn't just with Melissa , he couldn't perform earlier with Krista and the guest girls either.