Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

13 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I agree . I think regardless of Condor performance this was a sea change for Melissa & Sergio. they have been very hesitant to getting involved in sexual activities with other people for the last two years as much as they would rarely touch anyone else. I think being around Andrew & Krista and seeing how liberated they are with their sexuality has affected this couple for good. I personally expect and hope to see more from them. 

In regard to Condor inability to cum I am guessing he is under influence of drugs & Alcohol. because it wasn't just with Melissa , he couldn't perform earlier with Krista and the guest girls either.  

Bold 1.They don't even have 9 months at vh. They had some moments on their first house with the ropes couple.. But he push too much and melissa retreat, after that with them nothing else. But i think Melissa already had fun with girls
Bold 2. His issues wasn't only today.. it's quite frequent in all the houses he passes

Perhaps this will lead somewhere but I saw similar comments for Daniel and Dominessa when the two female sex workers were brought in for a foursome.  Nothing changed in their relationship although many folks in this forum thought it would.  Medusa was brought in for another try and again people thought that meant something but it did not. 

It really makes no difference whether this incident leads to a more open relationship for Sergio and Melissa.  It will be up to them whether going further makes sense.   Personally I am not sure I really like the idea.  Sergio and Melissa seem to have a good thing going and I hope they don't mess it up.

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Bold 1.They don't even have 9 months at vh. They had some moments on their first house with the ropes couple.. But he push too much and melissa retreat, after that with them nothing else. But i think Melissa already had fun with girls
Bold 2. His issues wasn't only today.. it's quite frequent in all the houses he passes

Yeah , my mistake. it's 9 months. but TBH I did not expect to see them do anything with other people after watching them for a while so I had put them in pretty but boring couples category😀

regarding Condor problem I know it could be the result of taking drugs (you can google it). 

2 minutes ago, scotty3 said:

Perhaps this will lead somewhere but I saw similar comments for Daniel and Dominessa when the two female sex workers were brought in for a foursome.  Nothing changed in their relationship although many folks in this forum thought it would.  Medusa was brought in for another try and again people thought that meant something but it did not. 

It really makes no difference whether this incident leads to a more open relationship for Sergio and Melissa.  It will be up to them whether going further makes sense.   Personally I am not sure I really like the idea.  Sergio and Melissa seem to have a good thing going and I hope they don't mess it up.

I think Daniel & Dominessa are progressing too, they have been far more intimate with Isa & Bart than ever before. it's hard for couples to be in an exclusive relationship when there is so much temptation and they are having sex parties regularly, watching other couples having fun, not joining in can be frustrating for them. this could be liberating and allow them to have better relationship. For example Andrew & Krista are lovely couple and they have been able to manage their relationship well. after all it depends on individuals.  

I can hardly believe it yet! Amazing Melissa! This is like a dream come true! I hope this is the beginning of something very big for both of us. I definitely want to see Melissa and Sergio enjoy with their friends without fuss. We have to remember that this is fun for the two of them and for us and I certainly think it will strengthen the relationship between them that had become very boring and monotonous. Join you both, and I hope it's the beginning of something extraordinary. I love you Melissa!

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I have to wonder if their relationship can handle it.

It was Sergio that started it with putting Melissa's hand's on Condor's crotch and then Sergio instructed Condor further by telling him to remove his boxers and to get placed right on the bed for Melissa to have fun.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

regarding Condor problem I know it could be the result of taking drugs (you can google it). 

How do you know it is a drug problem and not a mental block from various different reasons like perfoming in front of other people and in front of cams that are being broadcast over the internet.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Just In said:

How do you know it is a drug problem and not a mental block from various different reasons like perfoming in front of other people and in front of cams that are being broadcast over the internet.

Condor has wandered through at least 4 different apartments on VH over he past few months and has had sex on camera with several different women.  Don't know what his problem was last night but  being shy on camera was not the issue.

6 hours ago, fornika said:

Bet this is not their 1st rodeo ..maybe on VH.yes  

but not out there

i have heard in one arguement betwen sergio and melissa  in a previous house how he said "i never fuck anyone  but you did"  and than melissa got furious and than biger drama start, it was when she was saying that she gonna leave etc..

11 minutes ago, scotty3 said:

Condor has wandered through at least 4 different apartments on VH over he past few months and has had sex on camera with several different women.  Don't know what his problem was last night but  being shy on camera was not the issue.

I know he has been in different apartments over the last few months but he has also had issues there too.

• Like 1