B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

Just now, gaelgamorkh said:

All of their antics are for camera, not for themselves. Or do you think Salma cums from 2 seconds of touching? Anabella wants something more, but she's stuck with Salma's antics.

I would love to see Anabella get together with someone other than Salma and maybe it will happen soon.  I hope. 

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I would love to see Anabella get together with someone other than Salma and maybe it will happen soon.  I hope. 

Absolutely, I think she has a lot more to offer, and clearly wants to make it happen.

2 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

All of their antics are for camera, not for themselves. Or do you think Salma cums from 2 seconds of touching? Anabella wants something more, but she's stuck with Salma's antics.

There is the excessive screaming too...I do think Anabella gets genuine pleasure from it....Salma too sometimes.....I like these group of girls and I hope RLC doesn't mess it up by splitting them

1 minute ago, gaelgamorkh said:

I'm not doubting it was a show, but aren't most of them. It's just that some are better than others...Tonight's was a good one...

Just now, Sexytreach said:

There is the excessive screaming too...I do think Anabella gets genuine pleasure from it....Salma too sometimes.....I like these group of girls and I hope RLC doesn't mess it up by splitting them

Come on... Damira back to B1 with Sara and Aurora? 😉

Just now, gaelgamorkh said:

Absolutely, I think she has a lot more to offer, and clearly wants to make it happen.

Megan is pretty timid but I think Anabella can soften her up in time if Salma stays away.  They are about to play now but with Salma Megan isn't going to get the attention she needs and Anabella wants to give her.