B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

Anabella is my favourite B4 girl right now...I really like her 'girl next door' looks (apart from the boob job 😏). I'm disappointed she's been dragged into these Salma shows. Yes, there was obvious pussy licking, but the shows had to escalate from belly button licking to keep us happy, didn't it...😏..and the noise really suggested it was all fake...I'm afraid they missed out on the Oscar tonight...

5 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

I click in again for two seconds, and now Anabella is faking...

She is picking up Salma's terrible habits.  She wouldn't be doing that if it was just her and Megan

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Anabella is my favourite B4 girl right now...I really like her 'girl next door' looks (apart from the boob job 😏). I'm disappointed she's been dragged into these Salma shows. Yes, there was obvious pussy licking, but the shows had to escalate from belly button licking to keep us happy, didn't it...😏..and the noise really suggested it was all fake...I'm afraid they missed out on the Oscar tonight...

I'm not so sure about that.  I have yet to see any scars.

I thought the same thing with Mila.

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

I'm not so sure about that.  I have yet to see any scars.

I thought the same thing with Mila.

I know...me too...both girls. It's just the shape and lack of movement when they're suppose to move that gets me. If they are genuine, they're great! 

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I know...me too...both girls. It's just the shape and lack of movement when they're suppose to move that gets me. If they are genuine, they're great! 

If they aren't real she found one of the best plastic surgeons on the planet.

The same goes for Mila. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Salma isn't a bad girl and she has given us some good viewing in her stay but the past couple weeks her stupid antics have really started to get old and annoying.  I don't know, maybe I just want Anabella's attention to be directed to Megan and Salma is always THERE in the way. 

you need to make up your mind!  first you want Damira to hook up with Anabella after you had already seen her with Almira.  Then you wanted Damira to hook up with Megan and now you want Anabella to hook up with Megan.  It is always much better if two girls hit it off and stay true to each other, the rest is just plain, pure show BS.  

What you ought to be wanting to see is some true pussy eating by Sofie and someone truly eating Sofie's pussy.  That is where all the encouragement should be focused and not on taring Sofie down.....just my opinion.