B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

Apart from 5 minutes of Belle💗 nudity during which sadly Sophie stood in the way this party hasn't yet reached expectations, which is shown by the fact that a "sexy" party with 7 girls is behind a single Martina fuck on Replay.

4 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Naomi has been stirring shit all evening, what is her problem?

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

What's she been saying?

just got back and saw her whispering to a couple of the girls--IMO she is the last one who should be giving advice or directions. 

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

just got back and saw her whispering to a couple of the girls--IMO she is the last one who should be giving advice or directions. 

She's been pretty close to Belle💗 most of evening, closer than Sofie or Stella. I know they have attended a few parties together but never seen any sign they were particularly friendly until tonight. When Naomi came to B5 she was largely passive. But on the other hand I really fancy Naomi and if Belle💗doesn't get it on with Megan than Naomi would be my next choice 😀

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Bueno, por supuesto. La tercera noche de orgía épica. No pude ver la primera y aparentemente durante el segundo pasó en mantenimiento. La noche que describes era Cover Up Caro noche y habría sido abierto ahora y en la leva 10 y habría sido impresionante considerando lo difícil Caro y Belle eran puto. Sin embargo, en las orgías entre épicas y 2 masajes había unas cuantas noches cuando las niñas entraron amontonados desnudo encima de la otra, pero no pasó nada más y luego salieron.

Una de las mayores farsas vistas en RLC en los años de abonado que llevo.Siempre tratando de ocultar, es por eso que cuando empiezan una fiesta como la de esta noche yo ya se como finalizara.:wink::wink:

6 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Una de las mayores farsas vistas en RLC en los años de abonado que llevo.Siempre tratando de ocultar, es por eso que cuando empiezan una fiesta como la de esta noche yo ya se como finalizara.:wink::wink:

If you are talking about that night, Caro wanted to hide - it would unacceptable nowadays - but she spent ages it seemed try to persuade Belle into it. Once Belle did then as usual she put in a full effort. Belle did try to pull the sheet away to give us some limited glimpses and Caro had several fingers fucking Belle while Belle used the dildo with Stella's fingers helping. Belle even licked/kissed Caro's pussy briefly. It was a big thing at the time. Lola maybe finished Caro off on the balcony. Although Belle had success with Megan and maybe another (Stella?) I don'think she possesses the skills that some of the current B4 occupants do.