B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

Noldus

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

really hope that they will wake up soon and finally start to have real life in their program again and let these stupid shows go. 

I hate to repeat myself but I've watched Barcelona for 4 years and Real Life very rarely makes an appearance. It patently

a) IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

b) WOULD BE VERY DULL MOST OF THE TIME

and yet 4 YEARS later the same old people are moaning about something Barcelona has almost never been.

and

c) AUDIENCES WOULD BE LOWER AS IT WOULD ATTRACT ONLY HARDCORE VOYEURS 

d) GIRLS WOULD BE PAID LESS SO YOU WOULDN'T GET GIRLS WHO LOOKED LIKE NAOMI AND STELLA AND YOU'D NEVER SEE AN UNCOVERED BATE

I JUST CANNOT FATHOM WHY PEOPLE CRITICISE SOMETHING FOR BEING THE SAME AS IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN INSTEAD OF ACCEPTING WHAT IT IS AND ENJOYING IT.

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

I am quite certain that everyone on CamCaps knows exactly how you feel about the shows and that you want reality. I would hope that you might find another subject to discuss as you have completely worn this one topic out. 

Maybe. But that's for me to decide, isn't it?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I already quit the RLC subscription. I am now on the remaining time. 

Unfortunately for still some time, because I extended my  subsription by 3 months shortly before the end of all apartments in russia. 

I'm sorry for that. I was 8 days into watching my favourite couples girls when they pulled the plug. I wouldn't have subscribed at the price it was just for Barcelona. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Maybe. But that's for me to decide, isn't it?

Rule 4, and the last part of Rule 5 apply. If you haven't read the rules for posting it is about time you read them.

Thanks

Belle💗 getting naked on the table 😀 was a throwback to the days of the party girls. Surely a time nobody could object to and yet even they used to give tame shows (they only lasted a few minutes), although more naked, before they went out.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Rule 4, and the last part of Rule 5 apply. If you haven't read the rules for posting it is about time you read them.

Thanks

I've never treated anyone disrespectfully (including the moderators). But from the looks of it, you would like to decide what I can say. 

If I can't write my opinion freely anymore here, I'd better go before I get kicked out. Too bad. Bye.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

No me gusta repetirme, pero yo he visto en Barcelona durante 4 años y la vida real rara vez hace acto de presencia. es patentemente

A) no va a suceder

b) sería muy aburrido MAYOR PARTE DEL TIEMPO

y sin embargo, 4 años más tarde las mismas personas de edad se quejaba algo de Barcelona ha sido casi nunca.

y

c) AUDIENCIAS serían más bajos, ya que sería sólo atraen HARDCORE voyeurs 

d) Las niñas recibirán menos dinero por lo que no conseguir chicas que se parecía a NAOMI y Stella y que nunca veríamos UN BATE AL DESCUBIERTO

Simplemente no puedo entender por qué la gente critica ALGO POR SER EL MISMO QUE HA SIDO SIEMPRE en lugar de aceptar LO QUE ES y disfrutar de ella.

03/10/2016 Lola-Stella-Belle y Carolina, te recuerda algo esta fecha y estas 4 chicas en este mismo apartamento y en la habitacion que ahora ocupa Sofie?

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Worst evening for freezing I can remember for a long time. The more moving flesh you have the more data you will have to stream but still they've had years to sort that out.

Buuut, they lost 2/3 of the streams, and probably pared back their Server Service a whole bunch....maybe too much...

Buuut, i'm noticing when RLC lags & Freezes, so does VHTV. I blame it on Internet Wars, Data vs all the other annoying crap...

22 minutes ago, tito216 said:

03/10/2016 Lola-Stella-Belle y Carolina, te recuerda algo esta fecha y estas 4 chicas en este mismo apartamento y en la habitacion que ahora ocupa Sofie?

Well of course. The 3rd epic orgy night. I couldn't watch the first and apparently during the 2nd it went under maintenance. The night you describe was Cover Up Caro Night and would have been open now and on Cam 10 and it would have been awesome considering how hard Caro and Belle were fucking. However in between the epic orgies and 2 massages there were a few evenings when girls came in piled naked on top of each other but nothing else happened and then they went out.