B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

Noldus

38 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Coming from a big fan of Sofie...Monica didn't deserve that at all....I was disappointed in Sofie tbh...Made Monica cry and stuff

can you refresh me on the incident you speak of between Monica and Sofie please

Just now, Sexytreach said:

Lool I saw that....That's probably the best goodbye I have ever seen from a tenant on RLC.....So sincere.....There isn't a fake bone in her body...Probably why some of the other girls don't get along with her😂

We've had some epic events on RLC over the years...the ones that stick in my mind are the totally unexpected out of the blue ones, which are as near to 100% genuine you can get, with a shitload of cams pointing at you...But her last night, for me, and not just for obvious reasons, was the most real and sincere event I've seen on here. She was awesome, and I really felt for her. I know its fucking stupid to get involved and attached to some of these girls, but seeing her upset like that, I actually shed a tear or 2...I know I've set myself up to be shot at here but I couldn't give a shit...

Ok, this is the B2 thread and, sadly, Magical Magnificent Memorising Mindblowing My Monica isn't there anymore...😢so we need to pull the plug on this for now...

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can't really remember what caused the argument......It might have something to do with unwashed plates..I am not too sure....All I know is one minute, they were cuddling and the next...they stopped speaking to each other...Sofie cried, Monica cried and apologized but Sofie wouldn't hear any of it....I think Nicole or some other girl tried to smooth things over but that only made things worse...They did speak here and there but you could tell Sofie already burnt down that bridge....I also remember Monica crying her eyes out  to someone on the phone because Naomi and Sofie wouldn't speak to her.....

• Like 1

Just now, Sexytreach said:

I can't really remember what caused the argument......It might have something to do with unwashed plates..I am not too sure....All I know is one minute, they were cuddling and the next...they stopped speaking to each other...Sofie cried, Monica cried and apologized but Sofie wouldn't hear any of it....I think Nicole or some other girl tried to smooth things over but that only made things worse...They did speak here and there but you could tell Sofie already burnt down that bridge....I also remember Monica crying her eyes out  to someone on the phone because Naomi and Sofie wouldn't speak to her.....

thanks for the recap ST.  she was probably on the phone with Naga.....that's enough to make anyone want to cry LMAO 😂

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The original incident appeared to be that Monica had left the apt without washing a pan, FFS!!  Now that sounds pretty trivial, even for Sofie, so I reckon there's been some friction off cam. But on Monica's last night, she sort of pretended to be chatting to someone on her phone, to cover herself from RLC, but was actually talking to us for some of the time, apologising for being a poor tenant for being out of the apt for so long. But she had to get away from them. She was also talking in English to, who I believe, was her bf at the time, and she was really upset and couldn't understand the way Sofie (and Naomi) were behaving. It sounded like they were acting like a coupla young schoolgirls. She actually wanted to stay, but was being forced out by their behaviour...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

The original incident appeared to be that Monica had left the apt without washing a pan, FFS!!  Now that sounds pretty trivial, even for Sofie, so I reckon there's been some friction off cam. But on Monica's last night, she sort of pretended to be chatting to someone on her phone, to cover herself from RLC, but was actually talking to us for some of the time, apologising for being a poor tenant for being out of the apt for so long. But she had to get away from them. She was also talking in English to, who I believe, was her bf at the time, and she was really upset and couldn't understand the way Sofie (and Naomi) were behaving. It sounded like they were acting like a coupla young schoolgirls. She actually wanted to stay, but was being forced out by their behaviour...

thank you Naga, i remember a lot of it now that you put it like that.  it's always sad when they have disagreements and feelings get hurt to the point that you just want to leave......and over a dirty pan for goodness sakes....unbelievable!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

thanks for the recap ST.  she was probably on the phone with Naga.....that's enough to make anyone want to cry LMAO 😂

Yes, cry with laughter!...She loves my sense of humour and gets it, unlike some...😉

• Like 2

talk about rubbing something in someone's face lol.....i just got off the phone with my son and he informed me that he was on his way up to my place in the country and gave me explicit instructions not to head that direction.  what the hell is he up to?  he know's i'm going to be wondering what the hell he has in store for me and i'll be thinking about it until i get up there. i would love to say that it pisses me off that he wouldn't tell me but then again, surprises are always nice!!

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks...That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me...😉

lol that's almost true.  i think you're a cool cat Naga, it's just that we don't always see eye to eye and probably wouldn't even if you were standing right in front of me 🙂