B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

I left about ten days and back and it seems to me to be a year ago, I see that in addition to the queen of the false Sofie, Naomi has reappeared, who knows if there will still be the great evenings of false moans with Sofie, for now it seems to me that it is not almost nothing happened, but the big surprise is Stella, now the next time to clean the apartments is missing and she has covered all the roles, beautiful girl but I'm not passionate about it, today Gina has arrived too, the twins are missing then we are all happy

just ask, here it is

• Upvote 2

Watching on the balcony tonight, Gina literary pees every 10 minutes! No exaggeration! I honestly don't get how she bothers to drink, must take most of the fun out of it, constantly running back and forth.

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

Watching on the balcony tonight, Gina literary pees every 10 minutes! No exaggeration! I honestly don't get how she bothers to drink, must take most of the fun out of it, constantly running back and forth.

before taking off from instagram, she often put her pictures in which she was drunk, joking about it, I hope she is aware of her situation

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, Sergio a dit :

before taking off from instagram, she often put her pictures in which she was drunk, joking about it, I hope she is aware of her situation

help me, please: but nobody of good, did not answer. that's how I analyze what you describe, from Gina. (I do not know any girls social network account).

16 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

help me, please: but nobody of good, did not answer. that's how I analyze what you describe, from Gina. (I do not know any girls social network account).

Gina and the twins after their last stay canceled their instagram profiles, I don't know what happened

il y a 6 minutes, Sergio a dit :

Gina and the twins after their last stay canceled their instagram profiles, I don't know what happened

Perhaps, the Insta account is seasonal with the stay in Barcelona. wait until next winter, to check if they have finished with this project. never say again never again said the sage.

Gina who visits stella is friendship.

After Gina and the twins, he is a tall blonde (B4-B1) I would like to hear from. .