Archive Moment Requests Part #2

It's not as easy as people might think. The timeline is not based on movement or sound but on number of viewers. Sex moments are very easy to find because that is what the majority of people watch. For showers I usually have to find them by checking 2 time periods for movement in shower gel bottles or shower heads in different positions.

I don't have a problem with creating shower moments with the females, I have done a lot in the past. But I didn't know that there was much interest in them, given that a lot of the females spend half their day with legs apart pointing at the camera's.

As always, if you have specific requests, just post them here and one of us will create it.

@Just In yes we are all volunteers. I spend about 2 hours a day creating the moments. Golfer does a hell of a lot more than me so I guess he spends at least 4 hours a day doing them. We don't get paid, we don't even get free membership - I still have to pay for VHTV subscription like everyone else.

I was specifically put on the team to create moments featuring the males as at the time no-one else was doing that. So I am really just doing the role that I was asked to do by VHTV. When I have spare time I also do moments featuring the females and requests from this thread.

Saving a moment isn't a 30 second 2-click task, it is quite time consuming. In my opinion the more people that can do it the easier the workload is for the team and the less likely it will be for things to be missed or not saved.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stanley said:

It's not as easy as people might think. The timeline is not based on movement or sound but on number of viewers. Sex moments are very easy to find because that is what the majority of people watch. For showers I usually have to find them by checking 2 time periods for movement in shower gel bottles or shower heads in different positions.

I don't have a problem with creating shower moments with the females, I have done a lot in the past. But I didn't know that there was much interest in them, given that a lot of the females spend half their day with legs apart pointing at the camera's.

As always, if you have specific requests, just post them here and one of us will create it.

@Just In yes we are all volunteers. I spend about 2 hours a day creating the moments. Golfer does a hell of a lot more than me so I guess he spends at least 4 hours a day doing them. We don't get paid, we don't even get free membership - I still have to pay for VHTV subscription like everyone else.

I was specifically put on the team to create moments featuring the males as at the time no-one else was doing that. So I am really just doing the role that I was asked to do by VHTV. When I have spare time I also do moments featuring the females and requests from this thread.

Saving a moment isn't a 30 second 2-click task, it is quite time consuming. In my opinion the more people that can do it the easier the workload is for the team and the less likely it will be for things to be missed or not saved.

really? at the very beginning when VH searched operators i was in contact with VH and i had the vh logicial for recording the archive moments and if i remember good VH asked the operators to record minimum 10-15 scenes per day for win free days on VH,

maybe the rules are different now

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

😲😲

just wow! I'm speechless

I've been an operator for about 2 years now, I started at the time VHTV launched it's 2 gay apartments. I have never been given or offered free membership in that time. I can't speak for the others so maybe they get free membership, but I definitely do not.

I've saved a bath and a shower of Dominessa that I've found from the last 48 hours.

11 minutes ago, stanley said:

I've been an operator for about 2 years now, I started at the time VHTV launched it's 2 gay apartments. I have never been given or offered free membership in that time. I can't speak for the others so maybe they get free membership, but I definitely do not.

I've saved a bath and a shower of Dominessa that I've found from the last 48 hours.

ok, i don't ask to record  shower every days but just sometimes in the apartments