Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #2

7 hours ago, groomy said:

Well, what happened in the last days in VH? Party drunk schoolchildren (18+) at Katrin. Few failures. Usual activity in 60% apartments. Empty 10% apartments. Below normal activity in 28% apt.

Even Misty - finally hunting successfully but prey #51 is so-so.  This is not Masha merit or RLC or fetish - this is content absence from VHTV.

Stuff that happened on the masha gif happened in many places.. that's why i didn't understand why point out that normal situation of cam tease :biggrin:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, groomy said:

Bem, o que aconteceu nos últimos dias em VH? Alunos bêbados do partido (18 anos ou mais) no Katrin. Poucas falhas. Atividade usual em apartamentos de 60%. Apartamentos vazios de 10%. Atividade abaixo do normal em 28% do apt.

Mesmo Misty - finalmente caçando com sucesso, mas a presa # 51 é mais ou menos. Isso não é mérito da Masha ou RLC ou fetiche - é a ausência de conteúdo do VHTV.

I agree .... these days of VHTV were weak. almost nothing happened. The last interesting thing that drew the public was Melissa's frustrated 3some attempt

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Stuff that happened on the masha gif happened in many places.. that's why i didn't understand why point out that normal situation of cam tease :biggrin:

In last days? I just pointed recent days nothing happened in all houses VHTV. Alisa next guy and Misty #49 and 51 = lose competition. For other, have usual activities or webcams shows in Sofi apt + Katrin drunk schoolchildren and party in Alibaba (but seems no epic -  don't watch that apartments).

About Masha - well, she make show. And black guy is a good decision. Perhaps she hope on better potency and better performance. 

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

On that also agree.. and even better if she receives Eva again visiting her :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Karrui said:

Supported by 1000%

I doubt is possible. Masha is one of headliners RLC. And she save apartment - in EU. Despite destruction many apartments, RLC still have ~1000 by Alexa, while VHTV - ~5000.

VHTV possibly successfully invite those who did not have new apartment after closure all RLC segment in Russia. Nina&Kira - already online here. Perhaps there is some chances with Nelly/Anabel/Lana. Or others. But, they will not survive here.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, groomy said:

In last days? I just pointed recent days nothing happened in all houses VHTV. Alisa next guy and Misty #49 and 51 = lose competition. For other, have usual activities or webcams shows in Sofi apt + Katrin drunk schoolchildren and party in Alibaba (but seems no epic -  don't watch that apartments).

I agree that for some may be some weak moments at VH lately.. but why i made my post was because i don't see anything interesting to be point out in that situation with masha, specially reading some comments on what happened (more rare and fascinating must have been the oral in the kitchen to some barcelona girl 😂).. If you just had kept the comment by VH i would totally agree according from your perspective of what to expect from VH :biggrin:

From quick memory  you had foursome at leeloo&corben, guests also there, the situation at killian&anise, ray girl at malena&amelia place, the ones that you mentioned, foursome and guests at isa&bart, foursome at felicia&felix, alibaba with a random girl, the guests at nikki&archi 

13 minutes ago, groomy said:

I doubt is possible. Masha is one of headliners RLC. And she save apartment - in EU. Despite destruction many apartments, RLC still have ~1000 by Alexa, while VHTV - ~5000.

VHTV possibly successfully invite those who did not have new apartment after closure all RLC segment in Russia. Nina&Kira - already online here. Perhaps there is some chances with Nelly/Anabel/Lana. Or others. But, they will not survive here.

Eva visited her days ago in that apartment with a guy. 

1 hour ago, groomy said:

About Masha - well, she make show. And black guy is a good decision. Perhaps she hope on better potency and better performance. 

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

I agree that for some may be some weak moments at VH lately.. but why i made my post was because i don't see anything interesting to be point out in that situation with masha, specially reading some comments on what happened (more rare and fascinating must have been the oral in the kitchen to some barcelona girl 😂).. If you just had kept the comment by VH i would totally agree according from your perspective of what to expect from VH :biggrin:

From quick memory  you had foursome at leeloo&corben, guests also there, the situation at killian&anise, ray girl at malena&amelia place, the ones that you mentioned, foursome and guests at isa&bart, foursome at felicia&felix, alibaba with a random girl, the guests at nikki&archi 

Eva visited her days ago in that apartment with a guy. 

We should not forget those people partied basically the whole summer. We should give them at least a little break...👍

• Like 1