Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #1

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

this time rightly so. that girl is so annoying. she covered the camera in the bathroom, and ruined the party for everyone.

Doubt she had ruin more then kirill him self.. check when the mood there changed 😉 . 

Just now, bluewinner said:

I don't know why she doesn't leave, she wants to take the other girl too 😄

Don't forget the hour and the possible transport issues on how do they get there

Just now, Sparkles said:

Doubt she had ruin more then kirill him self.. check when the mood there changed 😉 . 

Don't forget the hour and the possible transport issues on how do they get there

yeah, Kirill is an ass . but that girl is annoying as hell too

• Like 2

Just now, bluewinner said:

yeah, Kirill is an ass . but that girl is annoying as hell too

Besides the cam.. and i think she wasn't the only one covering (but still,  the ones that should worried with that didn't even care many minutes after) i didn't saw her doing anything wrong.. she was just there. The guy (friend of kirill dick) also refused the suck of sofi more then once and that doesn't seems to have been a problem

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Besides the cam.. and i think she wasn't the only one covering (but still,  the ones that should worried with that didn't even care many minutes after) i didn't saw her doing anything wrong.. she was just there. The guy (friend of kirill dick) also refused the suck of sofi more then once and that doesn't seems to have been a problem

exactly, she wasn't doing anything, just sitting there , making the rest of them uncomfortable. plus, we don't know what she was saying