Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #1

Just now, Alley barber said:

My two cents worth.  Whether you are straight, bi, trans or gay. I don’t give a fuck. You do you and I’ll do me. Your orientation has nothing to do with your personal interactions with people. Because deep down, you’re either a good person or a arsehole. Simple really. Don’t bitch about it when you get called out over it. 

hehe that is a very true comment 😁👍

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This conversation is over......Take it to flame wars as it does not belong in this topic.

There has been far too much disruption in the Forum Topics over the past week or so.  This has got to come to a Stop immediately.

Every Member has a Right to Express their Opinion in a Respectable Manner so Logic Suggests if your going to Quote a Post then Answer the Member in a Respectable Manner.  This going after another Member because one doesn't share the same view only creates chaos in the Apartment Boards and Generates Reports.  If your going to answer a Post in a disruptive manner just to get some sort of feud going then I suggest you take your Post over to Rants and Flames and call out who you want over in that Topic.  Also Tenants and their Guests or Boyfriends have Names please use them.

When a Disruption Happens a Moderator or Myself will make a Post in the Topic where the issue is. When you're told to End It or Take it to Rants and Flames it's best to do so.  Any further Disruption after that Post will be Greeted with a Warning and a Possible Trip to the Time Out Chair. For those who don't know what a Time Out Chair is, that's where Your Posting will be Suspended for a certain length of time depending on what transpired. So Please Read the Forum Rules and Govern them Accordingly. They are Posted in the Pinned Section of Each Topic.

StnCld316 - Forum Admin.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

All right End the nonsense now or Take it over to Rants & Flame Wars.  It's Off Topic and does not belong in this Apartment Board.

Anything further on the matter from this Post going forward in this Topic will be going on a 24 Hour Hiatus. 

Thanks

• Like 3

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Anything further on the matter from this Post going forward in this Topic will be going on a 24 Hour Hiatus. 

Just to be sure we're all on the same page, which subject are you referring
to: The gay broken record or the CB broken record or one of the other broken
records? I'm not trying to be a smartass, I just want to make sure I don't post
on the wrong subject in this topic. Thanks.

6 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

don't know about you guys but this place is all about CB shows and it's boring and not feel like a voyeur stuff, they don't do anything else other than just the show everyday, tired of it now

Well, Saturday night, may be the cam  show was not that successful, they had real sex what was not a cam show.  2 couples in the guest room and one more in the Living room

I personally enjoyed it  Great body those girls   And the guys are good fuckers too.  Just that it appears that they cannot cum while fucking,  They always have to finish with their hand, and 10 minutes after the girls are done.  But at least, that girl was not blocking the view holding the cam.  It was pure sex, not directed by the viewers.   

• Like 1

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic