Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #1

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Can someone tell me what happened because I went to sleep but the last thing I saw was everyone dancing in the LR

same shit which usually happens when kids drink whiskey, fight😂

Just now, bluewinner said:

Kirill started beating up Sofi, then apartment went offline for a few hours.

Damn do you know what would have set him off because he was probably still upset at the party being ruined so they all was probably on eggshells 

And was anyone trying to stop him or they couldn't 

Also I think none of us will be surprised when they come back and it's like it never happened but they will be more aware of him for now

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, Kingbanks said:

Damn do you know what would have set him off because he was probably still upset at the party being ruined so they all was probably on eggshells 

I did not see the fight, I was watching the LR cam at the time when it went offline. and now they have cut off the footage from timeline, so I can't see what happened exactly. but seconds before it was cut off, look like Sofi & Kirill were arguing and Sofi pushed him back. then he became aggressive🤨 

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

And was anyone trying to stop him or they couldn't 

spetsnaz was about to turn up, but after a while they gave up; Kirill is too dangerous 

1 minute ago, waldi said:

spetsnaz was about to turn up, but after a while they gave up; Kirill is too dangerous 

Who is spetsnaz🤔 

After I while so I guess he was throwing them all around 

Edited by Kingbanks