B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #7

49 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Quando hai parlato di toy boy di Damira pensavo che stavi parlando il fratello di Chris Damon. Sì che culo strofinata ha provato a forzare se stesso sulla Anabella la notte ha cercato di scopare Debby. Anabella non era affatto felice. Io ancora non sono d'accordo con te se circa Anabella avere la testa nel culo di Megan aspettando Rocco di tornare. Non credo Anabella lo avrebbe scopata. Debby probabilmente avrebbe ma non Anabella. E 'davvero non importa, perché dubito seriamente che sarà di nuovo prima di Anabella lascia, se torna a tutti. Megan non ci sarà per sempre sia.

Will come again before she leave

59 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

both Anabella and Debbie have already cheated on their boyfriends and when Rocco comes back which will be before Anabella or Debbie leave, and with Megan's approval, you will see Rocco fucking one if not both of those cheaters and that's why they will both kiss her ass until he gets back.  If he doesn't fuck either one of them, then you will get the exact same show you got this last time.  of course this is just my opinion of what i think is going on from what i've been told by a very prominent forum member.

I see you have been conferring with your alter ego again 😏

41 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I just saw what's going on in Fiby's room.  I swear I can't figure that girl out but I don't think she's figured herself out yet.  Talk about hot and cold.

I will take the hot---and with the lights on just to piss off those who complain too soon. 😏

Maybe she turned herself on with all that caressing learning English 😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I heard something about global warming--or is that not included?? 😏

That's not included because Hell isn't on this globe. 🙄  Don't you know your geography? 

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

now it has become our game, we accept bets, how much time will pass even before Damira has sex with Fiby

Fiby is the one who removed Damira's panties--so who knows --🤞