B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #4 / August #1

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Before Aurora was always with Sara when did she  change and always follow Numi, does she want to bang the brother  ??

I think Aurora has wanted Numi's brother for almost a week now.  I thought it was going to happen last night but he turned her down.  What a fool.

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I think Aurora has wanted Numi's brother for almost a week now.  I thought it was going to happen last night but he turned her down.  What a fool.

this guy is a gentleman, he did not want to interfere between sara and aurora in my opinion

5 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

this guy is a gentleman, he did not want to interfere between sara and aurora in my opinion

I don't think he's as much of a gentleman as you might think.  Last night he and Aurora were doing some serious kissing and petting on the sofa with Sara right next to them and a few minutes later he was doing the same with Sara. 

il y a 3 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I don't think he's as much of a gentleman as you might think.  Last night he and Aurora were doing some serious kissing and petting on the sofa with Sara right next to them and a few minutes later he was doing the same with Sara. 

I took this for the show they must deliver, without waiting for anything else.