B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #4 / August #1

15 minutes ago, firewall said:

🙂 is it the brother of sara this time? hey noldus where are you

I'll fill in for Noldus since he's asleep.

From a friend who sometimes translates: It's her bf from home. He just arrived in Barcelona tonight and he had trouble getting to B1, which is why she's been annoyed and on the phone all night. Seems like she might still be annoyed. Not sure how long he's staying. Based on the bag, maybe a couple of days? 

1 minute ago, timber said:

From a friend who sometimes translates: It's her bf from home. He just arrived in Barcelona tonight and he had trouble getting to B1, which is why she's been annoyed and on the phone all night. Seems like she might still be annoyed. Not sure how long he's staying. Based on the bag, maybe a couple of days? 

Another one  ??That's it , this is my last month.

8 minutes ago, timber said:

thanks,in generally the bf of the girls stay maybe one or maximum two weeks and it could be a quick visit also

à l’instant, legrandrobert a dit :

Another one  ??That's it , this is my last month.

Maintenant que c'est un pays libre tous les citoyens peuvent voyager, et plus spécialement ceux qui ont un hébergement pas cher à destination. Mais c'est aussi le vraie vie ; tous ces plans lesbiens ne sont que du show.