B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #4 / August #1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

She has nobody to blame but herself !!! What a disaster this apartment has become.

I agree completely.  The sad part is that nobody is going to end up getting fucked except us for sitting here for 7 hours watching this and hoping/expecting something to happen.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I agree completely.  The sad part is that nobody is going to end up getting fucked except us for sitting here for 7 hours watching this and hoping/expecting something to happen.

I quit watching it several hours ago, I just pop in from time to time to see the same old stupid shit from these girls. I have been working on other things. Party girls are never good participants for the voyeurs.

Just now, Thestarider said:

I quit watching it several hours ago, I just pop in from time to time to see the same old stupid shit from these girls. I have been working on other things. Party girls are never good participants for the voyeurs.

Well I'm stuck in a hospital bed in a hospice facility and there isn't anything else I can do so you are lucky

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Well I'm stuck in a hospital bed in a hospice facility and there isn't anything else I can do so you are lucky

Sorry to hear that, I hope you get to feeling better. Yes you are right I am very lucky in many respects.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Sorry to hear that, I hope you get to feeling better. Yes you are right I am very lucky in many respects.

Thanks my friend but you have missed some posts.  I'm not going to get better.  I will be dead very soon. Chronic congestive heart failure.  Days to maybe a few weeks.