Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #1

happyone

Just now, hondarellas said:

ze81 mother came from Russia so many days to help her clean the house to come Dick to Fucked her !

Vomiting Stick Figure GIF by CowWolfI would prefer to watch a documentary about butter than watch this couple,to bad this was the choice.Hopefuly will be short vacations.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And the few new couples we have are fake couples like Asia&Hakeem.

asia/hakeem i have totally forgot them I watched them a week and it was enough for me no envy to continue with them,

i really want to see new couples  never seen before on rlc but it will happen maybe in 5 years ! there is all the old couples to bring back before lol

Just now, firewall said:

asia/hakeem i have totally forgot them I watched them a week and it was enough for me no envy to continue with them,

i really to see new couples  never seen before on rlc but it will happen maybe in 5 years ! there is all the old couples to bring back before lol

That house is basically death,it's just a fake couple in a house for money.Me to want to see new couples in new houses,with their news guests,pets etc but seems site entered recycling mode😕.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That house is basically death,it's just a fake couple in a house for money.Me to want to see new couples in new houses,with their news guests,pets etc but seems site entered recycling mode😕.

yes a sad reality

• Upvote 1