Ilka & Sam (2019) Part #1

As beautiful as she and her sister are, this apartment does not go beyond this. 

I am hoping for some changes after they start to see some pressure from the view numbers, but I can tell the guy does not have high libido. Avocado can help with his situation.

.  happy avocado toast GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I am hoping for some changes after they start to see some pressure from the view numbers, but I can tell the guy does not have high libido. Avocado can help with his situation.

.  happy avocado toast GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

Yep the two dancing avocados are more interesting. 😂

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I like them.. specially because i think they will not feel that pressure too much because Sam have a job, so they can do what they want when they want till when they want 

Probably if they was on chaturbate they would attract more viewers 😉  

On 8/19/2019 at 1:47 PM, Sparkles said:

I like them.. specially because i think they will not feel that pressure too much because Sam have a job, so they can do what they want when they want till when they want 

Probably if they was on chaturbate they would attract more viewers 😉  

My point is that this amount of sex drive is below average for a couple at this age. My guess is they are below 30 years old. At this age normal couples have sex twice a week to settle their hormones. So, no pressure, I am just saying their sex drive is below normal. 

• Like 1