Piper & Hunter (2019) Part #2

This I'm going to write is just a reflection of mine. I'm going to talk Piper. Spectacular body! Big breasts, perfect ass, very very pronounced clitoris (perhaps too much?) and I remember at first that he did not like to show it directly to the camera. In my opinion, perhaps a bit fails his face and here comes my reflection: someone else gives the feeling that Piper can be operated? I mean, the face looks more masculine to me. Could I be a little boy? Eye! I don't care...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gudari said:

This I'm going to write is just a reflection of mine. I'm going to talk Piper. Spectacular body! Big breasts, perfect ass, very very pronounced clitoris (perhaps too much?) and I remember at first that he did not like to show it directly to the camera. In my opinion, perhaps a bit fails his face and here comes my reflection: someone else gives the feeling that Piper can be operated? I mean, the face looks more masculine to me. Could I be a little boy? Eye! I don't care...

I take it the pad Piper is wearing at the moment is to cover where the testicles used to be,or bollocks because that is what your theory is.

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I take it the pad Piper is wearing at the moment is to cover where the testicles used to be,or bollocks because that is what your theory is.

If anyone can help us here it will be our Amy. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

You called? 😀 Hmmm, yes, I see. Well. If Piper were a post op transsexual, her dick must have been the size of a Mack truck. But, in all honesty, surgeons have not perfected the procedure to the point where the pussy could ever be mistaken for the real thing, at least not under close observation. 

So, I declare, Piper is indeed a genuine female! 🥳

If poor Piper is reading this I would think she would be heartily relieved. It's true I occasionally give this couple stick for not being more adventurous but I freely admit that Piper is quite a stunning lady.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, squish said:

Si mal Piper está leyendo esto yo creo que sería relevado de todo corazón. Es verdad de vez en cuando me dan a este par del palillo por no ser más aventurero pero admito libremente que Piper es bastante impresionante dama.

This comment is far from trying to offend anyone, much less Piper. It was just a small observation. I have known several transsexual women who would never have imagined that they had been men in the past but on the contrary, I have also met women who have made me doubt it. I think it is fair to say or clarify doubts and contrast them with others. For me they are normal and courageous people and deserve all my respect and admiration!

6 minutes ago, Gudari said:

This comment is far from trying to offend anyone, much less Piper. It was just a small observation. I have known several transsexual women who would never have imagined that they had been men in the past but on the contrary, I have also met women who have made me doubt it. I think it is fair to say or clarify doubts and contrast them with others. For me they are normal and courageous people and deserve all my respect and admiration!

It's a subject about which I know very little but I have to admit that Pipers physique is not the normal female stereotype perhaps.

5 minutes ago, squish said:

Es un tema sobre el cual sé muy poco, pero tengo que admitir que Gaiteros físico no es el estereotipo femenino normal, tal vez.

Well, I think there are people more specialized in "matter" that has already confirmed that it has always been a woman and I believe in their opinions. I have to say that his physique is spectacular and very feminine, what has really made me doubt is his face.

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You called? 😀 Hmmm, yes, I see. Well. If Piper were a post op transsexual, her dick must have been the size of a Mack truck. But, in all honesty, surgeons have not perfected the procedure to the point where the pussy could ever be mistaken for the real thing, at least not under close observation. 

So, I declare, Piper is indeed a genuine female! 🥳

Hi Amy,the point I was trying to make was that I believe Piper is having her period at the moment so I would think that would rule out any possibility of transitioning from male to female fully.Just for the record I have no hang ups about transgenderism.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Well, I think there are people more specialized in "matter" that has already confirmed that it has always been a woman and I believe in their opinions. I have to say that his physique is spectacular and very feminine, what has really made me doubt is his face.

Why do you keep referring to "his face","his physique".Piper is a woman.

5 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

¿Por qué sigue refiriéndose a "la cara", "su físico" .Piper es una mujer.

I return it to clarify... Piper is a woman and that's it! I do not want to cause more controversy with this issue where there is not. I have simply given my opinion without offending anyone but it seems that there are people who just want to look for controversy about something like that and me not going to get it. I only said that for me, there are certain traits in his face that could resemble a man, not that it is or was... I'm probably wrong, so I asked for an opinion and now I want to finish this discussion.

• Like 1