Piper & Hunter (2019) Part #2

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

for example good luck for find the videos of paisley/cletus in the archive they have no place and when I click on the list of the participant on the name on paysley I have only 2 videos !

there is alot of work to do in this archive for make the thing more clear and easy

@jabbath1987 @Sparkles

Yeah I know. VHTV said earlier they will rework them...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

for example good luck for find the videos of paisley/cletus in the archive they have no place and when I click on the list of the participant on the name on paysley I have only 2 videos !

there is alot of work to do in this archive for make the thing more clear and easy

That ones was removed because the problem with ukraine apartments. the same to dana&chris and others (from some places very little videos are still there)

Btw, almost 2 years ago i started this (last update on january 2018).. hoping that they would change their database system. Today with all the daily changes on apartments and the gigantic increase of videos it's impossible to keep this to date in a regular base

At the time the realms was on 30.. now we already (even if now all was occupied) are at 81. And they change the number of videos per page from 16 to 60

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

That ones was removed because the problem with ukraine apartments. the same to dana&chris and others (from some places very little videos are still there)

Btw, almost 2 years ago i started this (last update on january 2018).. hoping that they would change their database system. Today with all the daily changes on apartments and the gigantic increase of videos it's impossible to keep this to date in a regular base

yes thanks I have totally forgot the ukranian problems vh had

• Like 1

well this is the answer I got from the support today about to move one camera under the Tv in front of the couch

Thanks so much for your feedback. We will think about it.

Best,
Voyeur-House Support. 

let see how many days or months it will take for do that...

I don't know whose idea was to reopen the apartment with those people; often steps taken by vhtv are beyond my comprehension; the apartment is a complete rubbish 👎👎👎