Piper & Hunter (2019) Part #2

Just now, bluewinner said:

that's an stunning body 🔥

ezdc.png

She's extremely beautiful.But this house is boring.This house has no action.If there was an orgy(3some or 4some etc.) in this house, it would be the most watched home in VH. But I don't think watching is a good option right now.I don't understand them.There is no action.But I think they're waiting to be watched.(I understand especially from twitter shares.)

14 minutes ago, life+90 said:

She's extremely beautiful.But this house is boring.This house has no action.If there was an orgy(3some or 4some etc.) in this house, it would be the most watched home in VH. But I don't think watching is a good option right now.I don't understand them.There is no action.But I think they're waiting to be watched.(I understand especially from twitter shares.)

IMHO she is the hottest girl on VHTV right now. she has the full package if you know what I mean . 

I don't think they are into 3some or 4some. so I don't think that's a possibility. I just enjoy watching her. 😜