Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Look at all the violent acts from Alex, who is a now a voyeur king! Look how VHTV handled Rex. Interesting to me how people who have a problem with abusers don’t hold the site responsible and they keep paying them. I caught AlexLina ripping off their tenants and James told me to fuck off. Perhaps people should consider who they are really giving their money to. The alternative is to accept that VHTV knows more about the situation and perhaps kicking them out is a worse solution. It may be the case that kicking them out would lead to a worse hell for the abused. But, then again I guess out of sight out of mind, who cares, right?

but people accused of stealing equipment were given the boot pretty quickly! i guess the cameras are worth more than the girl's health!

tenor (6).gif

Pgtkt.gif

article-1385471-0BFC175500000578-842_634x714.jpg

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It could be the case. However, if you believe that, isn’t being a moment operator for them in a sense supporting a site that values cams over girls? 

The alternative is that VHTV is actually being benevolent and while it may appear that they are enabling an abuser, perhaps by keeping them on they are in some way protecting her from a worse abuse without the cams. Possible?

yeah, it might be true. but it looks like violent behaviour is accepted in Russian culture as norm. Even in more developed countries it's not a solved issue but there are at least some mechanism to protect women against abuse & violence. I wonder if such protection by law exist in Russia or not. and if there are means to report and punish the abusers, is VHTV able to go down that route given the questionable nature of their business (I am not sure if it is legal business in Russia or not) . so there is a lot of but and ifs there which makes decision making a little more difficult that we might think.  

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They do have laws, but they are largely ignored or minor at best. I would imagine  the abused usually don’t report it out of fear of more and worse abuse. That’s my understanding. To be fair every culture has this same problem. I don’t believe it is more prevalent in Russia then anywhere else. 

No, believe it or not. it's not the same everywhere. like I said, the problem exist everywhere, but some places are worse than others. 

• Like 1