Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Mira always look good. It's just a real damn shame Aaron isn't here. Seeing those two go at it is worth the price of admission all on its own.

Don't worry, Andrew is more than capable to look after her😀 He actually seems excited to see her .

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

Don't worry, Andrew is more than capable to look after her😀 He actually seems excited to see her .

Meh, I'm tired of seeing Andrew. I'm sure he's a nice guy and I have no problems with him as a person but I'm just tired of seeing him involved in sex.  And he's no where near as good of a performer as Aaron was.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Meh, I'm tired of seeing Andrew. I'm sure he's a nice guy and I have no problems with him as a person but I'm just tired of seeing him involved in sex. 

cause he is the oly one that actually tryin, oh and bart, but andrew even trys once it get a litle warm up. 🙂 finaly andrew will strike hopefully, i'm so jealus of him right now, since i would love to bang mira 😍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Meh, I'm tired of seeing Andrew. I'm sure he's a nice guy and I have no problems with him as a person but I'm just tired of seeing him involved in sex.  And he's no where near as good of a performer as Aaron was.

I find Arron to be a bit aggressive, and sometime it puts off the girls. 

Maybe Sergio can step up and have some fun 🤩

• Like 1